Churches and religious buildings
Chapel of San Rocco
This chapel can be found outside the Parish church of San Filastrio and once housed frescos that were completed between 1526 and 1528 by Romanino, an important fresco painter of the Lombard Renaissance. The frescos depict the Madonna enthroned and Child, two angels at the foot of the throne and two musician angels between Saints Rocco and Sebastiano on the rear wall. On the right we can see Saints Girolamo and Filastrio, whilst on the opposite side San Rocco is depicted giving out bread to the poor. Today these frescos can be found in the Baptistery, they were removed in 1970 for reasons of preservation.