Churches and religious buildings
Church of Saints Pietro and Paolo
All that remains of the original sixteenth century building is the beautiful apse in terracotta with poly-lobed arches. The current appearance of the facade and the remaining walls is the work of Giovanni Prandino from Calvisano who planned the works between 1753 and 1782. Inside there are several works by Sante Cattaneo and wooden decorations designed by Trainini.