Churches and religious buildings
Church of San Giacomo Maggiore
This is a building of late sixteenth century origin that underwent interventions in the 18th century and in 1846. The structured façade was designed by Davide Bergamaschi in 1880. Inside it houses various canvases from the 17th and 18th centuries, but the most important work is the Deposition of Christ by Vincenzo Campi dating to 1570.