Churches and religious buildings

Church of Santa Maria Assunta

Church of Santa Maria Assunta

Latitudine: 45.598383

Longitudine: 9.883611

The new, larger, Parish church which replaced the old country church is dedicated to Mary of the Assumption and was built on an earlier building, from 1751, dedicated to Mary Magdalena. Whereas the fa├žade was created in 1848 to a project by architect Giovanni Donegani. The church has a Latin cross plan with three naves. Inside there is a polyptych by Vincenzo Civerchio, an altarpiece from 1620 by Grazio Cossali and a Last Supper by Pompeo Batoni.